Some comments from the workshop survey were:
- "The simpler the rubric, the more effective it is."
- "I can't wait to implement these strategies in my lessons!"
- "There are a variety of ways to assess student work. I'm glad we had time to work on our own assessments and Carolyn was there to guide us!"
- "I realized that students should be involved in assessments from beginning to end."
- "I got TONS of helpful resources and have a new perspective on assessment!"
- "I liked the idea of having criteria cards and having the student have access to a rubric that they can understand."
- "I loved that we now know how to create meaningful rubrics tied to standards!"
- "I like the idea that students can have a choice of their own assessment!"