Share any strategy or tool that you use in class to keep your students engaged or make your teaching a success! It could be a class activity, game, assessment tool, classroom management tip, lesson plan, collaboration strategy, project based assessments, resource materials.... YOU NAME IT!
All you have to do is ....
1. Think of a topic you'd like to share.
2. Decide if you want to present it in...
- 4 minutes (Speed Geeking)
- 20 minutes (TTT Workshops)
3. Sign up HERE or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember to make it applicable to different levels!
The next PD Thursday is on February 27, 2014. Again, we are in need of volunteers for our Speed Geeking Sessions (4-minute speed sharing) and TTT workshops (20-minute workshops that follow the speed geeking session.)
Hope to hear from brave volunteers this week!